Do you have experience with guns?
Are you a person who believes in The Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution?
Can you envision yourself working as a team member whose purpose it is to educate and equip citizens with the most appropriate firearms and accessories?
If you answer yes to these questions, you need to apply to be considered for a position of responsibility within the MSS organization where we take these matters seriously.
We take our business seriously — we only hire the best.
- Professional attitude about firearms alongside credible knowledge
- Respect and adherence to federal requirements for handling and processing firearms transactions
- Business casual attire and attitude towards conducting oneself professionally
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with many personality types reasonably
- Maturity, accountability, responsibility, and desire to complete what you start are essential
- As the law makes clear, you must be 21 years of age or older to work in this industry
Job Duties Include:
- Serving as a member of the team, following all protocols for safety and courtesy
- Adhering to MSS Process of Perfect Fit for target shooting, hunting, &/or self-protection needs
- Serving as a Range Officer routinely
- Managing all Federal Regulations & Accountability Forms daily
Please print, complete, and return the application with a resume to our location in Bridgeton, Missouri