Metro Shooting Supplies
Yes, We ARE open in Bridgeton!
Enter in WEST door during remodel.
Metro Shooting Supplies has two locations which offer firearms, firearms accessories and a shooting range. Our locations are in Bridgeton, Missouri and Belleville, Illinois. Each of our locations have a different selection of products.
Visit Our Stores
Monday – Saturday
11am-8 pm Store
11am-7 pm Range
11am-6 pm Store
11am-5 pm Range
Visit: 11434 St. Charles Rock Rd, Bridgeton, MO 63044
Visit: 209 N. Illinois St. (HWY 159), Belleville, IL 62220
Metro Shooting Supplies Locations
Free $200 Range Membership with any new gun purchase!
Stop in to view and buy from our large variety of guns, learn from our team of experts on improving your shooting skills and shoot at our indoor range. Call us for details or check out our store page for a brief description of all that we carry.
Classes and Training
Take a conceal carry permit class or come in for a basic pistol private lesson.
Here at Metro Shooting Supplies, we offer CCW classes for only Missouri at this time.
Here are a few facts about what you can expect when coming to us to take your course:
- The MO CCW class is a one day, 8 hour long course and begins at 8:45am at the Bridgeton store
- MO CCW classes are $150+tax
- IL CCW not available until Belleville remodel is completed.
- The IL CCW is a two day, 8 hour long (16 hours total) course and begins at 6:30am at the Belleville store
- We also offer a military only Il CCW class, which is a one day, 8 hour course (a DD214 copy is required when signing up)
- IL CCW classes are $150+tax, per day ($300+tax)
Payment MUST be made in store and before class date.
No refunds, no reschedules.
Next MO CCW Class is December 10, 2022 – CLASS FULL
Stop in or call the store for complete details
Course Description: The Basic Pistol lesson is 1 hour and includes classroom instruction, target and shooting range time.
- Firearm Safety
- How to operate your firearm
- How to load your magazine
- How to operate the slide or cylinder
- How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance
- Proper grip
- Sight picture
- Trigger pull
Scheduling and payment MUST be made in store.
Multiple time slots available on Tuesdays.