We offer comprehensive training programs designed to teach a wide range of firearms safety as well as making the novice good, the good better and the best better.
TAKE A CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT CLASS
Here at Metro Shooting Supplies, we offer CCW classes for both Missouri and Illinois! Here are a few facts about what you can expect when coming to us to take your course:
- The MO CCW class is a one day, 8 hour long course and begins at 6:30am at the Bridgeton store
- The IL CCW is a two day, 8 hour long (16 hours total) course and begins at 6:30am at the Belleville store
- We also offer a military only Il CCW class, which is a one day, 8 hour course (a DD214 copy is required when signing up)
- MO CCW classes are $150+tax
- IL CCW classes are $150+tax, per day ($300+tax)
Stop in or call the store for complete details
COME IN FOR A BASIC PISTOL PRIVATE LESSON
This is an introduction to firearms safety, proper handling and use of a pistol.
Course Description: The Basic Pistol lesson is 1 hour and includes classroom instruction, target and shooting range time.
- A pistol – you can bring your own pistol unloaded and in a case. (if you don’t have a pistol one will be provided at no charge.)
- 50 rounds of ammunition – If you bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition (No Steel). If you use one of our firearms there will be an additional fee for ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection – you can either bring your own ear and eye protection or you can use ours at no charge.
- Valid Drivers License or Valid FOID Card for our Illinois Residents
- A willingness to learn
- Firearm Safety | How to operate your firearm | How to load your magazine | How to operate the slide or cylinder | How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance | Proper grip | Sight picture | Trigger pull
Taught by: NRA Certified Instructors Facility: Metro Shooting Supplies
**You must be at least 21 years old to take this class, or have a parent or guardian present in the class room and on the shooting range. For Missouri Lessons: Talk to John at our Bridgeton, Mo. location For Illinois Lessons: Talk to John or Ken at our Belleville, Il. location