We offer comprehensive training programs designed to teach a wide range of firearms safety as well as making the novice good, the good better and the best better.
TAKE A CONCEAL CARRY PERMIT CLASS
Here at Metro Shooting Supplies, we offer CCW classes for both Missouri and Illinois! Here are a few facts about what you can expect when coming to us to take your course:
- The MO CCW class is a one day, 8 hour long course and begins at 9:00am at the Bridgeton store
- MO CCW classes are $150+tax
- IL CCW not available until Belleville remodel is completed.
- The IL CCW is a two day, 8 hour long (16 hours total) course and begins at 6:30am at the Belleville store
- We also offer a military only Il CCW class, which is a one day, 8 hour course (a DD214 copy is required when signing up)
- IL CCW classes are $150+tax, per day ($300+tax)
Stop in or call the store for complete details. Payment MUST be made in store and before class date.
No refunds, no reschedules.
Next MO CCW Class is Sat August 20, 2022
COME IN FOR A BASIC PISTOL PRIVATE LESSON
This is an introduction to firearms safety, proper handling and use of a pistol.
Course Description: The Basic Pistol lesson is 1 hour and includes classroom instruction, target and shooting range time.
- A pistol – you can bring your own pistol unloaded and in a case. (if you don’t have a pistol one will be provided at no charge.)
- 50 rounds of ammunition – If you bring your own firearm you can use your own ammunition (No Steel). If you use one of our firearms there will be an additional fee for ammunition.
- Ear and eye protection – you can either bring your own ear and eye protection or you can use ours at no charge.
- Valid Drivers License or Valid FOID Card for our Illinois Residents
- A willingness to learn
- Classes are held 8-9am and 9:30-10:30am on select weekdays and on weekends.
- Firearm Safety | How to operate your firearm | How to load your magazine | How to operate the slide or cylinder | How to operate the safety if your firearm has a safety
Shooting fundamentals which include:
- Proper stance | Proper grip | Sight picture | Trigger pull
Taught by: NRA Certified Instructors Facility: Metro Shooting Supplies
**You must be at least 21 years old to take this class, or have a parent or guardian present in the class room and on the shooting range. For Missouri Lessons: Talk to John or Brad at our Bridgeton MO location. For Illinois Lessons: Talk to John or Brad at Bridgeton MO location. All classes held at Bridgeton store until further notice.