First Responders Program
- Active and/or Retired Federal, State, County, City Law Enforcement with Official Agency Credentials
- Court Officers with official agency credentials or official documentaion
- State/County/City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- Full Time and Volunteer First Responders with Current credentials or official documentation.
- Active Duty military with an Active Duty
- Retired Military with Retired military Identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with Certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers ,including Parole and Probation Officers
- Qualifying End User Credentials are Subject to change at Sig Sauer’s discretion
- A State issued Drives License is not an acceptable form of ID to purchase First Responder Firearms.